Where do I Begin? If you want, you can start with the first post. Once there, read through the blog by clicking "Newer Post".

Monday, July 12, 2010

Status Update

Yesterday our company arrived, and my apartment was in a state of overall OK-ness. It was far from perfect, but considering that it was family, I wasn't too concerned.

My kitchen and bathroom were clean, and the living room picked up.

We found time to exercise (swimming at the beach!) and have some creative, relaxing time, had dinner out with friends, and came home to relax and do some last-minute picking up.

Monday came all too soon, but I'm ready to explore some meal-planning ideas for next week. This week, money is tight, so we're having mostly soup/sandwich nights. Still, it's the perfect week for me to not worry about food and begin planning a fresh menu for the days to come.

Overall, life is pretty good.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the following:
Food: 3
Apartment: 5
Exercising: 7
Creativity: 7

No comments: