Where do I Begin? If you want, you can start with the first post. Once there, read through the blog by clicking "Newer Post".

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Hairbrush!

I don't have a lot of time to post today. But it doesn't matter. I've pinpointed one thing in my life that I needed to change, and changing it has made a world of difference.

It's my hairbrush!! Of all things. How many mornings have I been up bright and early, ready to take on the day, then had to spend 25 minutes looking for my hairbrush? Too many!

And do you know what that meant for the day?? Not just messy hair, but late to work, no breakfast, and an all-around OFF day.

Well, no more!! Every time I use my hairbrush, I put it back in a basket where I keep my hairdryer and straightener. Just my hairbrush.

We'll talk about the keys later... For now, I've saved myself 25 minutes of stress in the morning!

No comments: