Where do I Begin? If you want, you can start with the first post. Once there, read through the blog by clicking "Newer Post".

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cleaning

The apartment is in pretty good shape, but I have to clean the following before Friday:
The Kitchen/The Dining Room Table
The Living Room
The Guest Room
The Floors
The Bathroom


With company coming on Friday, I have to get started on a short-term and then long-term cleaning plan. That's 5/6 tasks over 5 days this week - should be doable.

I've put the tasks in order based on what's going on each day, i.e., Sunday I'll have more time to take on the Kitchen and Dining Room. Monday will be a long day, and the Living Room isn't too cluttered. I like to try to do the bathroom last, so it's as clean as possible before guests arrive.

After next weekend, the apartment should be at a good starting point too, and I can start on my long term cleaning schedule fresh on Monday the 19th. One very simple step at a time!

No comments: