Where do I Begin? If you want, you can start with the first post. Once there, read through the blog by clicking "Newer Post".

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Little Help Please!

So, everything has been just swell around the house! As previously mentioned, the cooking and cleaning tasks are going really well. I've been able to do my 3 main cleaning tasks each day, which has helped tremendously. Exercise is the one thing I really need to try to work into my schedule this week. Except for our few walks and running around the kitchen cooking like a maniac, we haven't done much else.

I have to say, though, just figuring out a few things in my schedule has made other parts of my life fall into place. I highly recommend that other people reorganize their lives from time to time.

By making time for dinner, we've had more time to sit and talk. It's been great for our relationship. After dinner, he helps me with the dishes. A chore that would usually take me 20-25 minutes now takes just 10! And it's just more fun to do any task with good company!

Sometimes when he's running around helping me, he looks almost terrified. I'm pretty sure he's scared that I'll either stop cooking meals or go into freak-out mode because he's not sufficiently contributing to my insane plan for life order.

He says he simply appreciates all I've done and wants to make it easier on me. Whatever the reason, it does make me feel appreciated, and I'm not going to give up on this plan, especially with his support!

No comments: