Where do I Begin? If you want, you can start with the first post. Once there, read through the blog by clicking "Newer Post".

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday!

Just a quick update - I'm enjoying my Saturday and don't want to ruin it by thinking too much. :-)

The house is still looking great! I haven't done exceptionally well with my schedule - I've only really kept up with my 3 main tasks - keeping the kitchen clean, as well as the tables and living room. And surprisingly it's great!! It's the first step in my plan that's working!

To keep progressing, I'll have to take on some more tasks, but for now, I'm happy!

Overall it was a great week! I got out to take some photos - uploading one with this post. I made more meals, went out for a few walks, and got to spend more time with my husband too.

I can't complain! Goal for next week - exercising more!

No comments: