Where do I Begin? If you want, you can start with the first post. Once there, read through the blog by clicking "Newer Post".

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things That Make Me Feel Loved

So we went to the counselor the other day. Dealing with everything we're going through, I thought it would help.

She wanted me to name 3 things that Mark could do for me that I thought would make me feel loved or help me reconnect with him.

I couldn't think of one thing. I just knew I wasn't feeling like myself, that I was pushing him away, but I had no idea what I needed to help fix that.

We caught a movie on Sunday, and he shared his Junior Mints with me at the theater. I looked at him and whispered, "I love you." He said, "What??" as if he couldn't hear me. I leaned closer and whispered in his ear: "I love you." He leaned back close to me and said, "I have a confession... I heard you the first time."

Me (with butterflies in my stomach): "That's 1."

No comments: